Wouldn’t it be great if you could reduce the temperature that builds up inside your OTR tires due to friction and summer heat that causes tire failure? Now you can with a product called Tire Life. It’s like air conditioning for your tires.
Tire Life is a light viscosity fluid that offers exceptional tire and rim protection when added to giant tires. A specified amount of fluid is added inside the tire before it’s aired up. It keeps the inner liner coated with a microscopic film of antioxidant protection. See what it can do for your tire and wheel assembly.
- Lowers the temperature inside the tire by 19%
- Lowers the casing’s temperature by 7.5%
- Protects wheels and rims from rust
- Removes existing rust scale
- Reduces normal air loss by 60%, which causes under inflation
- Seals bead seats, O rings, vent hole leakage, and blistered or cracked inner liners
- Reduces time and labour when dismounting tires
- Recommended for section repaired tires
Tire Life is the only product considered non-flammable, non-hazardous and non-toxic by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Tire Life has been tested and approved by tire manufacturers Bridgestone/Firestone and Continental Tire. For more information or get a quote for adding Tire Life to your existing OTR tires, please call Allen at 817-480-6943 or E-mail us at email@example.com. Ware’s Giant Tire Service is an authorized Tire Life distributor.